[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Yesterday's Garbage returns 9.17 @10 and 9.19 @9 at Maas

Annie Wilson anne.macg.wilson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 15:32:59 EDT 2021

Yesterday’s Garbage Returns

September 17th at 10 pm

September 19th at 9 pm

Maas Building, 1325 N. Randolph St, 5th Street side

Anita Holland and Annie Wilson are “organizing” and “hosting” the
“open-mic-ish-type-night.” We hope it’s the “worst” one we’ve “ever” been
involved with.

In the sweeter days, all the way back in 2019, Anita and Annie wanted to
create an open sharing of awful performance, in the spirit of Late Nite
Cabaret from early Fringe festivals. So we created Yesterday’s Garbage:
where the boos are cheers and the boos are boos… there’s only boos.

Then the pandemic hit: a perfect opportunity for trash creativity. So we
are teaming up with the Cannonball Festival and Free Fringe Philly to host
an evening of terrible art.

There are still performance slots:
https://tinyurl.com/yesterdaysgarbagesignup
<https://tinyurl.com/yesterdaysgarbagesignup?fbclid=IwAR0gHHNU_DBYP8Sq65-1KJEGZQBBm34yFvTJ8ylAV9ZS-1xsxvIZzyVLffg>

There will also be some recorder karaoke (recordoke) sessions. Please BYOR.

Covid safety: All performers and audience must be fully vaccinated. The
venue is outdoors, and the audience will be fully masked.