[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] September programming at LSDC!

Maddie Hopfield - Leah Stein Dance Company info at leahsteindanceco.org
Thu Sep 9 10:10:48 EDT 2021

Greetings all!

September is a busy month for LSDC & we're excited to reconnect with
community. Learn more about our upcoming programs
<https://linktr.ee/leahsteindanceco>!

   - *Support LSDC's studio fund via our fundraising project, **Opening the
   Archive <https://artroomstudio.gumroad.com/>**.* Travel back in time
   through LSDC's site-specific history that spans over four decades!

   - This fundraising project was crafted to offer access to our vast
      collection of original works that can be purchased to download & keep
      forever.
      - *All funds will directly support LSDC’s initiative to refurbish the
      Art Room Studio in pursuit of expanding its reach as a communal
resource. *
      - This is a limited time offer! The archive will close indefinitely
      on September 22nd.

   - *Join LSDC outdoors for #PhillyFringe2021
   <https://fringearts.com/event/art-room-outdoors/>*
   - Extending the celebration of our 20th Anniversary Season,
      we invite audiences to REAP What you Show
      <https://fringearts.com/event/art-room-outdoors/>, a space to mingle
      and enjoy live works from local artists, including former REAP artists,
       *Emily Bate, Ama Ma'at Gora and L. Graciella Maiolatesi. *
      - *Join us on 9/19 from 4:30-8:30 PM EDT for food, drinks, good
      company, and stellar art. Lots of surprises in store!*
      - *Livestream accessible for those who want to attend virtually. **Let
      us know
      <artroomstudiophilly at gmail.com?subject=Fringe%20Livestream%20Inquiry>,
      we'll send the link! *

*Our work wouldn't be possible without the generous support of community.
Donate <https://www.leahsteindanceco.org/donatetoarchives>to LSDC today to
support & nourish our vision of the future.*

Love & light,
LSDC