[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Inhale Application Deadline Extended

Evalina Carbonell evalina at kyld.org
Tue Sep 7 22:10:08 EDT 2021

KYL/D’s InHale Performance Series
Application Deadline Extended to 9/10

Call for Submissions for Live Performances

Kun-Yang Lin/Dancers invites performance artists of all genres- dance,
music, spoken word to submit works for KYL/D’s InHale Performance Series
taking place Live on SATURDAY, October 16th at 7:30pm. Applications are due
September 10th.

KYL/D’s InHale Performance Series offers a supportive environment that
fosters creative exchange of ideas, cultivates community, and provides
opportunities for members of the public to experience a wide spectrum of
dance/ movement disciplines.

Selected artists receive free performance space, technical assistance and
audience feedback.

To date, KYL/D has presented over 1000 movement artists from PA and beyond
including from DC, NY, VA, MD, MA, CT, IL, NC, and MI. The shows fill to
capacity!

Complete an application here: http://www.kyld.org/inhale/

The application process includes a work sample, artist description and
$10 application
fee. We have reduced our usual fee of $20 by half with the mission of
supporting all of the artists who are pushing forward during these most
trying times, while still covering our basic production costs.  If this fee
creates a barrier for you, please contact Inhale Performance Series
Curator, Evalina Carbonell: evalina at kyld.org to request a waived fee.
Artists/Organizations should submit pieces of 10 minutes or less.  Longer
pieces will be considered, but short pieces are prioritized to present a
greater number of artists. We strongly encourage applications from BIPOC
artists and communities.  Artists will be notified of their acceptance
status one month before the performance.

For more information

visit: http://www.kyld.org/inhale/