[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Celebrate 20 years with Leah Stein Dance Company!

Maddie Hopfield - Leah Stein Dance Company info at leahsteindanceco.org
Fri Apr 30 11:20:30 EDT 2021

Happy Friday,

LSDC is 2 weeks away from our 20th Anniversary Gathering & Celebration!
*SAVE THE DATE! Celebrate with us on Saturday, May 15*

*LSDC's 20th Anniversary Gathering & Celebration
<https://www.leahsteindanceco.org/event-details/lsdc-20th-anniversary>*
*Join LSDC for an opportunity to listen, move, share reflections, &
remember our connections with each other across decades and distances.*
*+ *Saturday, May 15
+ 5-6:30pm EDT
+ Prices vary!

*As we look forward to the event, we are excited to continue sharing
creative, healing space with you all online.* Join us THIS Sunday for
virtual Sound Healing with Baba Doc Gibbs.

*Sound Healing w/ Baba Doc Gibbs
<https://www.leahsteindanceco.org/sound-healing>*
*Experience Doc's Sound Healing Bath & its power to release negative energy
& emotions, reconnect mind, body & spirit, & assist in recovery after
illness.*
+ Sunday, May 2
+ 4-5:30pm EDT
+ $15+ *no one turned away for lack of funds*

*Email us, ArtRoomStudioPhilly at gmail.com <ArtRoomStudioPhilly at gmail.com>,
or visit our website <https://www.leahsteindanceco.org/> to register for
the following upcoming classes and events online.*

Looking forward to moving & connecting with you!
LSDC