The Dance Journal in partnership with 360 Communications
is giving away 3 free pairs of tickets to Cunningham.
Tickets can be used for any screening between Monday, January 6, 2020 – Wednesday, January 8, 2020
(showtimes each day: 1:10p, 4:15p, 7:10p, 9:15p) at the Ritz East, 125 South Second Street, Philadelphia.
Three random winners will be selected from entries submitted by Saturday, January 4th at Noon.
Selections will be made randomly by an application through random.org
THIS CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED
Cunningham traces Merce Cunningham’s artistic evolution over three decades of risk and discovery (1944–1972), from his early years as a struggling dancer in postwar New York to his emergence as one of the world’s most visionary choreographers. The film weaves together Merce’s philosophies and stories, creating a visceral journey into his innovative work. A breathtaking explosion of dance, music, and never-before-seen archival material, Cunningham is a timely tribute to one of the world’s greatest modern dance artists.
CAST: Ashley Chen, Brandon Collwes, Dylan Crossman, Julie Cunningham, Jennifer Goggans, Lindsey Jones, Cori Kresge, Daniel Madoff, Rashaun Mitchell, Marcie Munnerlyn, Silas Riener, Glen Rumse, Jamie Scott, Melissa Toogood
- Unemployment Insurance for Freelancers & The Stimulus Package - March 29, 2020
- WEEK 1 – SOLO BUT NOT ALONE, Online Dance Festival, closes 4/4/2020 - March 28, 2020
- PhiladelphiaDANCE.org brings you SOLO BUT NOT ALONE, Online Dance Festival - March 28, 2020
- EDITORIAL: Stimulus checks will NOT help the arts and a gig economy - March 18, 2020
- Win Free Tickets To See Cunningham - January 2, 2020
- Philadelphia’s Own Trinity Dance Family goes to Arizona to compete in Hip Hop International - July 19, 2019
- Dawn Marie Bazemore creates socio-political work of substance - April 22, 2019
- Sanders and Yannick Soar With Romeo & Juliet - April 7, 2019
- Les Ballets Jazz de Montréal’s Tribute to Leonard Cohen with Dance Me - March 9, 2019
- (RE) Frame – MFA Thesis Performance by Blanca Huertas-Agnew - February 17, 2019