Project Moshen Dance Company is pleased to present their Home Season Show, WOMAN. Project Moshen will shed light and bring awareness to women’s rights, and the constant struggle for recognition and equality in today’s society. Through their innovative and inspiring movement, Project Moshen hopes to dig deep into the issues and controversy around women today, keeping the audience wanting more with a variety of dance styles, music and emotion.
Come join us on Friday, April13 & Saturday, April 14 @8pm and Sunday, April 15 @ 5pm at the Performance Garage ( 1515 Brandywine street Philadelphia, PA 19130) to see new works by Artistic Director, Kelli Moshen and guest choreographer, Eric Bean Jr. ( former Koresh Dance Company member).
Tickets are available for $25 at www.danceboxoffice.com.
Project Moshen Dance Company is a professional, all-female contemporary jazz dance company in the Philadelphia area. Project Moshen’s mission is to revive the style of jazz dance in Philadelphia by producing modern day shows to excite & captivate the average dance viewer, along with the seasoned dancer as well as teaching children and adults about the art form.
Project Moshen’s performance style showcases their power and finesse of jazz, with the intricacy and athleticism of other types of dance, creating a unique dance style that will keep you on the edge of your seat the entire show.
Project Moshen Production
Friday, April 13 @8pm Saturday, April 14 @8pm Sunday, April 15 @5pm
Performance Garage – 1515 Brandywine street Phila., PA 19130
Tickets: $25 on line at www.danceboxoffice.com
- Koresh Continues Its Weekend Streaming Performance Series June 26-July 13 - June 23, 2020
- Fidget Participates in Inaugural Residency with Under Construction Arts - June 19, 2020
- BalletX Welcomes New Dance Fellow Shawn Cusseaux - June 17, 2020
- The Performance Garage Announces The 2020/21 DanceVisions’ Resident Artist, Joe González - June 15, 2020
- Roni Koresh short film series: HIDE YOUR FACE/UNMASK YOUR HEART, June 12-14 - June 12, 2020
- BalletX to Premiere Four Short Dance Films by Choreographers Hope Boykin, Rena Butler, Caili Quan, and Penny Saunders, June 14 - June 12, 2020
- Movers and Makers: Philadanco Turns 50, June 18 - June 10, 2020
- BalletX Spring and Summer Series 2020 Canceled - May 27, 2020
- Ballet, movement, imagination, and more with ZoomDance - May 18, 2020
- BalletX Says Farewell to Longtime Company Member Caili Quan – Welcomes Two New Dancers Savannah Green and Ashley Simpson - May 14, 2020