Project Moshen Dance Company is pleased to present their Home Season Show, WOMAN. Project Moshen will shed light and bring awareness to women’s rights, and the constant struggle for recognition and equality in today’s society. Through their innovative and inspiring movement, Project Moshen hopes to dig deep into the issues and controversy around women today, keeping the audience wanting more with a variety of dance styles, music and emotion.
Come join us on Friday, April13 & Saturday, April 14 @8pm and Sunday, April 15 @ 5pm at the Performance Garage ( 1515 Brandywine street Philadelphia, PA 19130) to see new works by Artistic Director, Kelli Moshen and guest choreographer, Eric Bean Jr. ( former Koresh Dance Company member).
Tickets are available for $25 at www.danceboxoffice.com.
Project Moshen Dance Company is a professional, all-female contemporary jazz dance company in the Philadelphia area. Project Moshen’s mission is to revive the style of jazz dance in Philadelphia by producing modern day shows to excite & captivate the average dance viewer, along with the seasoned dancer as well as teaching children and adults about the art form.
Project Moshen’s performance style showcases their power and finesse of jazz, with the intricacy and athleticism of other types of dance, creating a unique dance style that will keep you on the edge of your seat the entire show.
Project Moshen Production
Friday, April 13 @8pm Saturday, April 14 @8pm Sunday, April 15 @5pm
Performance Garage – 1515 Brandywine street Phila., PA 19130
Tickets: $25 on line at www.danceboxoffice.com
- REALMS: A Soul Opera at Philadelphia Museum of Art - July 22, 2019
- Yvonne Rainer’s Lives of Performers + Trio A with Introduction by Philadelphia Dance Projects’ Terry Fox - July 14, 2019
- Big Teeth Performance Collective’s Ordinary Creatures, July 19 - June 30, 2019
- 2019 Fringe Festival Curated Programming for Dance - June 13, 2019
- Almanac Dance Circus Theatre presents The Return of xoxo moongirl June 14-23 - June 6, 2019
- BalletX’s First-Ever Block Party - May 28, 2019
- Philadanco’s 50 Year Legacy - May 28, 2019
- BalletX Announces 2019-20 Season – 8 World Premieres - May 23, 2019
- Works choreographed by Bryan Koulman, featuring dancers of the Pennsylvania Ballet, June 6-8 - May 8, 2019
- BalletX Presents Summer Series 2019 featuring The Little Prince by choreographer Annabelle Lopez Ochoa - May 7, 2019