Project Moshen Dance Company is pleased to present their Home Season Show, WOMAN. Project Moshen will shed light and bring awareness to women’s rights, and the constant struggle for recognition and equality in today’s society. Through their innovative and inspiring movement, Project Moshen hopes to dig deep into the issues and controversy around women today, keeping the audience wanting more with a variety of dance styles, music and emotion.
Come join us on Friday, April13 & Saturday, April 14 @8pm and Sunday, April 15 @ 5pm at the Performance Garage ( 1515 Brandywine street Philadelphia, PA 19130) to see new works by Artistic Director, Kelli Moshen and guest choreographer, Eric Bean Jr. ( former Koresh Dance Company member).
Tickets are available for $25 at www.danceboxoffice.com.
Project Moshen Dance Company is a professional, all-female contemporary jazz dance company in the Philadelphia area. Project Moshen’s mission is to revive the style of jazz dance in Philadelphia by producing modern day shows to excite & captivate the average dance viewer, along with the seasoned dancer as well as teaching children and adults about the art form.
Project Moshen’s performance style showcases their power and finesse of jazz, with the intricacy and athleticism of other types of dance, creating a unique dance style that will keep you on the edge of your seat the entire show.
Project Moshen Production
Friday, April 13 @8pm Saturday, April 14 @8pm Sunday, April 15 @5pm
Performance Garage – 1515 Brandywine street Phila., PA 19130
Tickets: $25 on line at www.danceboxoffice.com
- Fleisher Art Memorial presents HERstory: A collaboration of dance, theater, poetry, music and film, March 30th - March 18, 2018
- I’m A Dancer Screening Coming to Philadelphia, March 29 - March 17, 2018
- Pennsylvania Ballet Concludes the 2017-2018 Season with Two Spring Programs - March 14, 2018
- The Lehigh Valley Dance Exchange SpringUP Dance Festival, April 7-8 - March 12, 2018
- Project Moshen – Woman, April 13-15 - March 8, 2018
- Christina Eltvedt’s Dance Installation Performance at the MAAS, March 24 & 25 - March 6, 2018
- Tangle Movement Arts presents Elements of Friction, March 23-24 - March 5, 2018
- Take It Off Broadway: Burlesque Variety Show, March 10 - February 27, 2018
- Jérôme Bel’s Gala returns for one night only, March 9th - February 24, 2018
- Leah Stein Dance Company announces Studio Works performance series - February 21, 2018