Project Moshen Dance Company is pleased to present their Home Season Show, WOMAN. Project Moshen will shed light and bring awareness to women’s rights, and the constant struggle for recognition and equality in today’s society. Through their innovative and inspiring movement, Project Moshen hopes to dig deep into the issues and controversy around women today, keeping the audience wanting more with a variety of dance styles, music and emotion.
Come join us on Friday, April13 & Saturday, April 14 @8pm and Sunday, April 15 @ 5pm at the Performance Garage ( 1515 Brandywine street Philadelphia, PA 19130) to see new works by Artistic Director, Kelli Moshen and guest choreographer, Eric Bean Jr. ( former Koresh Dance Company member).
Tickets are available for $25 at www.danceboxoffice.com.
Project Moshen Dance Company is a professional, all-female contemporary jazz dance company in the Philadelphia area. Project Moshen’s mission is to revive the style of jazz dance in Philadelphia by producing modern day shows to excite & captivate the average dance viewer, along with the seasoned dancer as well as teaching children and adults about the art form.
Project Moshen’s performance style showcases their power and finesse of jazz, with the intricacy and athleticism of other types of dance, creating a unique dance style that will keep you on the edge of your seat the entire show.
Project Moshen Production
Friday, April 13 @8pm Saturday, April 14 @8pm Sunday, April 15 @5pm
Performance Garage – 1515 Brandywine street Phila., PA 19130
Tickets: $25 on line at www.danceboxoffice.com
- World champion German breakdance troupe Flying Steps presents Flying Bach, Oct 28 - September 19, 2018
- Philly Sirens Dance Company Hosts 5th Year Anniversary Dance Competition, October 13th - September 18, 2018
- Homeworld, a performance installation for babies and their caregivers, Oct 5-14 - September 17, 2018
- 2018 Reflection:Response Commission presents Awilda Sterling Duprey’s Lacks Criticality, Sept 21 & 22 - September 15, 2018
- Leah Stein Dance Company – Ground Works, Sept 13-16 - September 5, 2018
- Tabla, Taiko, and Contemporary Dance meet at Swarthmore College, Oct 5 - September 5, 2018
- 3AM Theatre’s The Graveyard Slot, Sept 13-16 - September 3, 2018
- BalletX dancer Daniel Mayo joins Metropolitan Ballet Company Boys’ Scholarship Program - August 28, 2018
- WeftWorks Examines How Technology and Consumer Culture Affect Identity, Relationships, and the Environment - August 28, 2018
- Dara Meredith tackles the issue of mental illness with Beneath the Surface, Sept 14 & 15 - August 26, 2018