Project Moshen Dance Company is pleased to present their Home Season Show, WOMAN. Project Moshen will shed light and bring awareness to women’s rights, and the constant struggle for recognition and equality in today’s society. Through their innovative and inspiring movement, Project Moshen hopes to dig deep into the issues and controversy around women today, keeping the audience wanting more with a variety of dance styles, music and emotion.
Come join us on Friday, April13 & Saturday, April 14 @8pm and Sunday, April 15 @ 5pm at the Performance Garage ( 1515 Brandywine street Philadelphia, PA 19130) to see new works by Artistic Director, Kelli Moshen and guest choreographer, Eric Bean Jr. ( former Koresh Dance Company member).
Tickets are available for $25 at www.danceboxoffice.com.
Project Moshen Dance Company is a professional, all-female contemporary jazz dance company in the Philadelphia area. Project Moshen’s mission is to revive the style of jazz dance in Philadelphia by producing modern day shows to excite & captivate the average dance viewer, along with the seasoned dancer as well as teaching children and adults about the art form.
Project Moshen’s performance style showcases their power and finesse of jazz, with the intricacy and athleticism of other types of dance, creating a unique dance style that will keep you on the edge of your seat the entire show.
Project Moshen Production
Friday, April 13 @8pm Saturday, April 14 @8pm Sunday, April 15 @5pm
Performance Garage – 1515 Brandywine street Phila., PA 19130
Tickets: $25 on line at www.danceboxoffice.com
- Nickerson-Rossi Dance presents Full Throttle, August 10 - June 11, 2018
- Three Aksha presents Sajeeva: A Unique and Innovative Bharatanatyam choreography, July 3 - June 11, 2018
- Group Motion Celebrates 50 Years in Philadelphia, June 30 - May 31, 2018
- Doggie Hamlet will herd audiences to the Belmont Plateau June 3 and 4 - May 30, 2018
- Bryan Koulman Spring Show, June 7-9 - May 24, 2018
- School of Pennsylvania Ballet Welcomes James K. Payne as New Director - May 23, 2018
- RealLivePeople Presents returns for 4th year with works by Ohio, Pennsylvania, and California-based dance artists, June 1-2 - May 22, 2018
- BalletX Summer Series 2018 Features Three World Premieres by Penny Saunders, Matthew Neenan, and Andrew McNicol, July 11-22 - May 22, 2018
- Ambiguous Dance Company explores individual rhythm and freedom of expression in My Organ My Seoul, June 3 - May 21, 2018
- Switzerland’s Asphalt Piloten brings hybrid performance art tour Tape Riot to Philadelphia, June 5-8 - May 21, 2018