By Bill Hebert for The Dancer Journal
My latest photo column is a look back at “Fragment/Frame” a student dance experiment in response to the art installation “Deus ex Machina” by Jesse Krimes.
Choreography & Direction by Tania Isaac, Dancers: Elise Melee, Mary Stickney and Alissa Zrein. Photos by Bill Hebert. Enjoy!
- The Dancing Monks of Assam - April 18, 2018
- In the studio with Darrell Grand Moultrie - February 4, 2018
- Bill Hebert’s Philly Holiday Sampler - December 17, 2017
- BalletX presents Nicolo Fonte’s Beautiful Decay - December 1, 2017
- Temple University Student Concert, Fall 2017 - November 12, 2017
- Temple University Alumni Concert - October 8, 2017
- DUENDE – Break My Echo at FringeArts 2017 - September 13, 2017
- A photo Review of BalletX Summer Series 2017 - July 14, 2017
- Behind The Lens with Pasión y Arte at The Barnes Foundation - June 7, 2017
- Sneak Peak at BalletX Spring Series 2017 - May 3, 2017