by Bill Hebert for The Dance Journal
A few select moments from the preview showing of the Putty Dance Project presenting “iStand: Stories of an American Civil Struggle”. With this column, I decided to give you the original images in full color as well as the black & white version. I prefer black & white since I feel it works for the space and also adds an extra level of emotion to the images. Which do you prefer?
With Choreography by Lauren Putty White & music composed and arranged by Brent White be sure to check out the show this weekend. Performances are Saturday, November 28 at 8pm and Sunday, November 29 at 3pm at the CEC. The Community Education Center is located at 3500 Lancaster Avenue in University City, Philadelphia.
For now enjoy a few select moments from the show.
- The Dancing Monks of Assam - April 18, 2018
- In the studio with Darrell Grand Moultrie - February 4, 2018
- Bill Hebert’s Philly Holiday Sampler - December 17, 2017
- BalletX presents Nicolo Fonte’s Beautiful Decay - December 1, 2017
- Temple University Student Concert, Fall 2017 - November 12, 2017
- Temple University Alumni Concert - October 8, 2017
- DUENDE – Break My Echo at FringeArts 2017 - September 13, 2017
- A photo Review of BalletX Summer Series 2017 - July 14, 2017
- Behind The Lens with Pasión y Arte at The Barnes Foundation - June 7, 2017
- Sneak Peak at BalletX Spring Series 2017 - May 3, 2017