Good News, I have another informal Fringe Festival sneak peak to share with you all. Decided to swing by another pre-Fringe Festival rehearsal, this time with Shannon & Katrina for their Fringe show Nude Beach.
They describe their show as “equal parts adventure and love song, Rude Beach is a tall glass of your parents green shag carpet. Shannon + Katrina equals two fun and funny dancers making lovely and loveable dance from the comfort of your living room. Pull up a chair to the kids table with your new friends.”
As always enjoy this glimpse into their rehearsal process and if you would like more info about their show you can find it at the end of the photo column. Enjoy!
Shannon & Katrina at the Iron Factory – 3rd floor (118 Fontain Street)
Performances: Sept 3rd and Sept 4th at 8pm
Tix just $15
- The Dancing Monks of Assam - April 18, 2018
- In the studio with Darrell Grand Moultrie - February 4, 2018
- Bill Hebert’s Philly Holiday Sampler - December 17, 2017
- BalletX presents Nicolo Fonte’s Beautiful Decay - December 1, 2017
- Temple University Student Concert, Fall 2017 - November 12, 2017
- Temple University Alumni Concert - October 8, 2017
- DUENDE – Break My Echo at FringeArts 2017 - September 13, 2017
- A photo Review of BalletX Summer Series 2017 - July 14, 2017
- Behind The Lens with Pasión y Arte at The Barnes Foundation - June 7, 2017
- Sneak Peak at BalletX Spring Series 2017 - May 3, 2017