by Bill Hebert for The Dance Journal
I’ve definitely missed shooting at Uarts so tonight I decided to shoot the Senior Thesis piece by Arianna Bickle which is being presented as part of “Everything, Everyone, Nothing at All” at Asian Arts Initiative.
“Everything, Everyone, Nothing at All” is a collaborative, interactive art event by Arianna Bickle(Dance) and Timothy Walter Martin(Multimedia) combining their thesis work after 4 years at University of the Arts.
Below is just a brief glimpse into the Senior Thesis piece by Arianna Bickle but be sure to check out both Arianna and Tim’s work. You’ll have one more chance to experience it on Saturday, April 4th from 7-9pm with the live performances starting at 8pm. One cool other cool thing admission isn’t cash but you’ll be asked to leave an item or belonging at the door, and on your way out take something new.
For now though enjoy these moments from the choreography of Arianna Bickle with featured dancers: Cody Dylan Berkeley, Steven Apicello, Wendell Gray II, Mary Grace McNally and Dorothy Nunez. All Photos by Bill Hebert.
Oh and see you again soon Uarts.
- The Dancing Monks of Assam - April 18, 2018
- In the studio with Darrell Grand Moultrie - February 4, 2018
- Bill Hebert’s Philly Holiday Sampler - December 17, 2017
- BalletX presents Nicolo Fonte’s Beautiful Decay - December 1, 2017
- Temple University Student Concert, Fall 2017 - November 12, 2017
- Temple University Alumni Concert - October 8, 2017
- DUENDE – Break My Echo at FringeArts 2017 - September 13, 2017
- A photo Review of BalletX Summer Series 2017 - July 14, 2017
- Behind The Lens with Pasión y Arte at The Barnes Foundation - June 7, 2017
- Sneak Peak at BalletX Spring Series 2017 - May 3, 2017