Happy New Year everyone and welcome to the 1st photo column of 2015!
So Wonderland comes to Temple University? I should say a portion of Gallim Dance’s piece “Wonderland” choreographed by Andrea Miller and being set on the Temple Dance Department students by Tal Adler Arieli.
I had the chance to stop by Temple to capture a few moments and share them with you all…the piece itself will be performed during the Temple Dance Department’s Faculty Concert where Andrea Miller is presenting her piece as a Guest Artist, January 30th and 31st at Temple’s Conwell Dance Theater. Click here for the event listing on PhiladelphiaDance.org
The challenging part about shooting rehearsal is always lighting which in this case was just work lights in a theater. Worklights are high-intensity light fixtures which are used to illuminate the stage for the benefit of technicians. Basically bright enough to see and work but a tad challenging for freezing movement. You just have to make it work. =)
Enjoy these moments…
- The Dancing Monks of Assam - April 18, 2018
- In the studio with Darrell Grand Moultrie - February 4, 2018
- Bill Hebert’s Philly Holiday Sampler - December 17, 2017
- BalletX presents Nicolo Fonte’s Beautiful Decay - December 1, 2017
- Temple University Student Concert, Fall 2017 - November 12, 2017
- Temple University Alumni Concert - October 8, 2017
- DUENDE – Break My Echo at FringeArts 2017 - September 13, 2017
- A photo Review of BalletX Summer Series 2017 - July 14, 2017
- Behind The Lens with Pasión y Arte at The Barnes Foundation - June 7, 2017
- Sneak Peak at BalletX Spring Series 2017 - May 3, 2017