When I shoot BalletX I try to grab the more traditional shots but also try to grab my shots. I’ll try for that different angle and look to give an intimate look inside the movement as I always do. If you were lucky enough to grab a ticket to their Fall Series this is what you have to look forward to seeing live but if you weren’t here is a look inside.
They say “Life Is Not Measured By the Number of Breaths We Take, But By the Moments That Take Our Breath Away”, honored to be able to capture those moments for BalletX and so many of the companies and artists I get to share with you through my lens.
- The Dancing Monks of Assam - April 18, 2018
- In the studio with Darrell Grand Moultrie - February 4, 2018
- Bill Hebert’s Philly Holiday Sampler - December 17, 2017
- BalletX presents Nicolo Fonte’s Beautiful Decay - December 1, 2017
- Temple University Student Concert, Fall 2017 - November 12, 2017
- Temple University Alumni Concert - October 8, 2017
- DUENDE – Break My Echo at FringeArts 2017 - September 13, 2017
- A photo Review of BalletX Summer Series 2017 - July 14, 2017
- Behind The Lens with Pasión y Arte at The Barnes Foundation - June 7, 2017
- Sneak Peak at BalletX Spring Series 2017 - May 3, 2017