Recently I got to stop by one of my favorite places, a rehearsal, this time with Uarts alum Katrina Atkin.
I got to see some of Katrina’s work in last year’s last year’s Fringe Arts Festival which was part of a collective of Uarts alums who teamed up to put on a show at the old PARD space. This year Katrina is going it solo.
aqua.thermal vs. The Selfie
by Katrina Atkin
Thursday, Sept. 11, 2014 at 7pm
Friday, Sept. 12, 2014 at 7pm
HyLo Labs (formerly HyLo Boutiques), 242 N. Third Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Tickets: $15 general admission; $10 Student & 25-and-younger
Online at https://pafringe.secure.force.com/ticket/#details_a0Si0000004Y2F4EAK
Enjoy the pics and stay tuned, hoping to have a new column soon with a new column of pics from the InHale Series.
- In the studio with Darrell Grand Moultrie - February 4, 2018
- Bill Hebert’s Philly Holiday Sampler - December 17, 2017
- BalletX presents Nicolo Fonte’s Beautiful Decay - December 1, 2017
- Temple University Student Concert, Fall 2017 - November 12, 2017
- Temple University Alumni Concert - October 8, 2017
- DUENDE – Break My Echo at FringeArts 2017 - September 13, 2017
- A photo Review of BalletX Summer Series 2017 - July 14, 2017
- Behind The Lens with Pasión y Arte at The Barnes Foundation - June 7, 2017
- Sneak Peak at BalletX Spring Series 2017 - May 3, 2017
- Temple University’s Celebration of World Water Day with SWELL - March 23, 2017