As promised back with another photo column looking back at the Come Together Dance Festival presented by and including the Koresh Dance Company. The festival definitely turned things up a notch on what was already a great festival in year two and big congrats to the choreographers and companies that presented work, the organizations that helped fund the festival to make it happen and be affordable for patrons AND to the Koresh Dance Company dancers and their staffers especially those who did the crucial behind the scenes work that make things like this festival possible.
So opening to closing night…hard to pic a fav of the pieces I saw but I will highlight Just Sole: Street Dance Theater who brought big time energy on Saturday and The Lady Hoofers who I expected tap from but really brought their piece to another level and pulled some things out of their bag that both myself and the audience weren’t expecting but thoroughly enjoyed. All the performances were amazing though and so enjoyed being able to showcase through my lens and the DanceJournal a glimpse inside the festival.
Anyway, enough of me talking, enjoy these pics from the festival’s closing night…
- The Dancing Monks of Assam - April 18, 2018
- In the studio with Darrell Grand Moultrie - February 4, 2018
- Bill Hebert’s Philly Holiday Sampler - December 17, 2017
- BalletX presents Nicolo Fonte’s Beautiful Decay - December 1, 2017
- Temple University Student Concert, Fall 2017 - November 12, 2017
- Temple University Alumni Concert - October 8, 2017
- DUENDE – Break My Echo at FringeArts 2017 - September 13, 2017
- A photo Review of BalletX Summer Series 2017 - July 14, 2017
- Behind The Lens with Pasión y Arte at The Barnes Foundation - June 7, 2017
- Sneak Peak at BalletX Spring Series 2017 - May 3, 2017