In it’s second year Koresh Dance Company’s “Come Together Dance Festival” celebrates dance in Philadelphia. From July 23rd to July 27th, the festival will bring together 24 companies to display the diversity, creativity and technical excellence of Philly’s dance community with dance styles including hip hop, ballet, tap, modern and acrobatic physical theater.
I got to grab a sneak peak of at least one of the pieces the Koresh Dance Company will be performing in rehearsal. Check it out and stay tuned for actual pics in the next column from the festival itself.
For more info and to grab tix go to: http://www.koreshdance.org/cometogether_2014.php
All photos by Bill Hebert
- The Dancing Monks of Assam - April 18, 2018
- In the studio with Darrell Grand Moultrie - February 4, 2018
- Bill Hebert’s Philly Holiday Sampler - December 17, 2017
- BalletX presents Nicolo Fonte’s Beautiful Decay - December 1, 2017
- Temple University Student Concert, Fall 2017 - November 12, 2017
- Temple University Alumni Concert - October 8, 2017
- DUENDE – Break My Echo at FringeArts 2017 - September 13, 2017
- A photo Review of BalletX Summer Series 2017 - July 14, 2017
- Behind The Lens with Pasión y Arte at The Barnes Foundation - June 7, 2017
- Sneak Peak at BalletX Spring Series 2017 - May 3, 2017