So yes been a little while, 2 months since the last column. Miss me? trying to get back into shooting little by little. This past weekend I stopped by the Mandell Theater for Kun-Yang Lin Dancers presenting Be/Longing: Light/Shadow.
Be/Longing: Light/Shadow, was inspired by poet and philosopher Rumi and created in collaboration with mandala artist Tatiana Arias, master puppeteer HuaHua Zhang and award-wining composer Cory Neale, with choreography by Kun-Yang Lin, lighting by Stephen Petrilli and these photos/moments by Bill Hebert.
Enjoy these moments and hope to bring you some more again soon…
- The Dancing Monks of Assam - April 18, 2018
- In the studio with Darrell Grand Moultrie - February 4, 2018
- Bill Hebert’s Philly Holiday Sampler - December 17, 2017
- BalletX presents Nicolo Fonte’s Beautiful Decay - December 1, 2017
- Temple University Student Concert, Fall 2017 - November 12, 2017
- Temple University Alumni Concert - October 8, 2017
- DUENDE – Break My Echo at FringeArts 2017 - September 13, 2017
- A photo Review of BalletX Summer Series 2017 - July 14, 2017
- Behind The Lens with Pasión y Arte at The Barnes Foundation - June 7, 2017
- Sneak Peak at BalletX Spring Series 2017 - May 3, 2017