I know it’s been a few weeks but back with another photo column and with pics from where I really think i’m happiest, in rehearsal. Today I got to stop by rehearsal with Miss Julee Mahon a senior BFA candidate in Temple University’s Department of Dance as she prepares for her senior thesis performance.
I’ve said before and I’ll say it again I just love seeing art being created. On stage we see the end result but not often how that creative vision came to be. In rehearsal we get an intimate look inside the creative process sometimes seeing moments that may not even make the stage but are still very important to the choreographers vision. Plus you never really know what you’ll get documenting a rehearsal.
I hope you enjoy these images and please feel free to comment away.
All photos by Bill Hebert (BHPhotos).
- The Dancing Monks of Assam - April 18, 2018
- In the studio with Darrell Grand Moultrie - February 4, 2018
- Bill Hebert’s Philly Holiday Sampler - December 17, 2017
- BalletX presents Nicolo Fonte’s Beautiful Decay - December 1, 2017
- Temple University Student Concert, Fall 2017 - November 12, 2017
- Temple University Alumni Concert - October 8, 2017
- DUENDE – Break My Echo at FringeArts 2017 - September 13, 2017
- A photo Review of BalletX Summer Series 2017 - July 14, 2017
- Behind The Lens with Pasión y Arte at The Barnes Foundation - June 7, 2017
- Sneak Peak at BalletX Spring Series 2017 - May 3, 2017