So the March Dance Madness continues. This past week saw shows by Indigenous Pitch & Guests, Temple MFA Thesis Concert (Eun Jung Choi & Francis Gremillion), Penn Dance, Arts House, ADHK (Archedream for Humankind), Pink Hair Affair, Shut Up & Dance AND Tap Team Two headlining the Philly Rhythms event.
Now contrary to popular believe I don’t shoot every event/show but I do a decent amount of it and this week was what I called March Madness – Philly Dance Style.
So enjoy a bit of what I saw through my lens this past week and stay tuned for the final week of March Madness…
- The Dancing Monks of Assam - April 18, 2018
- In the studio with Darrell Grand Moultrie - February 4, 2018
- Bill Hebert’s Philly Holiday Sampler - December 17, 2017
- BalletX presents Nicolo Fonte’s Beautiful Decay - December 1, 2017
- Temple University Student Concert, Fall 2017 - November 12, 2017
- Temple University Alumni Concert - October 8, 2017
- DUENDE – Break My Echo at FringeArts 2017 - September 13, 2017
- A photo Review of BalletX Summer Series 2017 - July 14, 2017
- Behind The Lens with Pasión y Arte at The Barnes Foundation - June 7, 2017
- Sneak Peak at BalletX Spring Series 2017 - May 3, 2017