Bill Hebert has been capturing has been photographing dance performances in Philadelphia for over eight years. He has once again put together a year end compilation of some of his best images. Bill continues to “Capture the Essence of the Moment” and give dance work in Philadelphia a life beyond the stage. The Dance Journal has also featured his weekly column “Behind The Lens”.
To view this year’s Year in Review, click on the image below and it will open in a new window. When you click the image again, it will reveal over 179 images that you can scroll through, that have captured an incredible range of dance and performances in the region.
- The Dancing Monks of Assam - April 18, 2018
- In the studio with Darrell Grand Moultrie - February 4, 2018
- Bill Hebert’s Philly Holiday Sampler - December 17, 2017
- BalletX presents Nicolo Fonte’s Beautiful Decay - December 1, 2017
- Temple University Student Concert, Fall 2017 - November 12, 2017
- Temple University Alumni Concert - October 8, 2017
- DUENDE – Break My Echo at FringeArts 2017 - September 13, 2017
- A photo Review of BalletX Summer Series 2017 - July 14, 2017
- Behind The Lens with Pasión y Arte at The Barnes Foundation - June 7, 2017
- Sneak Peak at BalletX Spring Series 2017 - May 3, 2017