Producer of ETC Performance Series, Charles Tyson Jr. can only say “WOW! It’s the end of our FOURTH season already!!! Where does the time go?!” But the fact remains that the ETC series has continued to grow with each year, hosting over 40 performing artists a season.
Billed as “Philly’s FAVORITE hi-drama, lo-key performance series”, ETC has been an opportunity for performance artists of any and all genres to show their work to a new and diverse audience in an intimate venue, the Meeting House Theater at the Community Education Center in Powelton Village.
The series, held bi-monthly, has offered up dance, music, theater, performance art, stand-up comedy, and even spoken-word poetry to both new and devoted audiences.
To cap off the season finale for this June, the program will feature B.Loos Dance Company, Eng & Friends Dance Company, MM2 Dance Company, Marion Ramirez/ Jung Woong Kim, Wabisabi Dance Company, Lauren Williams and Underground DanceWorks (UDW).
ETC Performance Series – Season 4 Finale
Saturday, June 4, 2011 at 8PM
Sunday, June 5, 2011 at 8PM
Community Education Center, 3500 Lancaster Avenue, Philadelphia
For tickets: http://www.danceboxoffice.com
For more information: http://etcseries.org
- An Afternoon’s Escape From Covid-19 With Nicole Burgio - October 19, 2020
- Does The Dance World’s Pivot To Virtual Need A Better Business Model? - October 15, 2020
- Trump Bans All Public Dance Performances - September 7, 2020
- More Stories From the Dance Front Lines – Checking Back In - July 25, 2020
- Editorial: The Looming Arts Crisis - July 21, 2020
- Are Dance Studios Opening Safely? - July 6, 2020
- Meg Foley named finalist in The National Dance Project (NDP) Grant - June 18, 2020
- Philadelphia City Council approved a preliminary budget that restores some funding back to the Cultural Fund - June 18, 2020
- Presenting Dance As We Consider Reopening Post-Pandemic - May 20, 2020
- Stories From The Dance Front Lines - May 13, 2020