Pennsylvania Ballet announces the election of Janis Lynn Goodman, Ph.D. to Chair of the Board of Trustees. Also, five new members have been elected to the Board: Deborah Gill Hilzinger, Emily Kuhn, Karen A. Smith, Esq., Jon Weinstein, and Tracy Wenzinger.
· Janis Lynn Goodman, Ph.D. serves on the Advisory Board of The Field Center for Children’s Policy, Practice & Research and the Board of Directors of the Alliance Française.
· Deborah Gill Hilzinger serves on the Executive Committee of the Board of Trustees of the Baldwin School and was recently appointed to the Alumnae Board of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences of Columbia University.
· Emily Kuhn is a Sustaining Member of the Junior League of Philadelphia and serves on the fundraiser committees for Congregation Rodeph Shalom.
· Karen A. Smith, Esq. is a partner at Vinson & Elkins LLP. Her practice concentrates on acquisition, project, and structured finance transactions.
· Jon Weinstein is a partner at Pay Governance LLC, an independent consulting firm focused on delivering advisory services to compensation committees.
· Tracy Wenzinger volunteers as a tutor for WePAC (West Philadelphia Alliance for Children) and is an active member of Impact 100 Philadelphia, a women’s non-profit organization.
Founded in 1963 by Balanchine student and protégée Barbara Weisberger, Pennsylvania Ballet is one of the nation’s leading ballet companies. Headquartered in Philadelphia, the Company’s annual local season features six programs of classic favorites and new works, including the Philadelphia holiday tradition, George Balanchine’s The Nutcracker™.
- An Afternoon’s Escape From Covid-19 With Nicole Burgio - October 19, 2020
- Does The Dance World’s Pivot To Virtual Need A Better Business Model? - October 15, 2020
- Trump Bans All Public Dance Performances - September 7, 2020