Full Time Job Pennsylvania Ballet seeks Senior Manager, Individual Giving
POSITION: Senior Manager, Individual Giving
FLSA CLASSIFICATION: EXEMPT
POSITION TYPE: ■ REGULAR FULL-TIME
Over the last 55 years. The Pennsylvania Ballet has evolved from a vibrant local ballet company into a thriving world class artistic powerhouse. In the last three seasons alone, under new Artistic Director Angel Corella’s guidance, the Ballet has catapulted to become a nationally-renowned ballet company, stepping onto the international stage with artists uniting athleticism and grace and cutting-edge innovation in new choreography. With a goal to increase the structural and operational sophistication to allow Angel to continue the artistic trajectory of the company, PAB is seeking a Senior Manager, Individual Giving.
The Senior Manager, Individual Giving will plan and manage all aspects of a comprehensive fundraising program for individuals targeting donors and prospects giving or capable of giving up to $10,000 annually to the Pennsylvania Ballet. Working closely with the Director of Development, the Senior Manager will also be a frontline fundraiser and part of the team managing Campaign Solicitations. The Senior Manager must be knowledgeable about mail, email, online and telefunding campaigns, database management and have some frontline fundraising experience. This position has two direct reports – Development Services Coordinator and Individual Giving & Research Coordinator. The Senior Manager will work with the Director of Development and other Development colleagues on the overall development plans for the Pennsylvania Ballet. The Senior Manager reports directly to the Director of Development.
TYPICAL WORK ROUTINE INCLUDES BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Establishing a comprehensive and personalized calendar of solicitations and stewardship activities for Annual Fund donors.
- Primary responsibility for the cultivation, appeals, engagement and stewardship of the leadership giving circle – gifts to the Annual Fund of $2,500 and above.
- Member of the staff major gift for the Campaign – planning, cultivation and soliciting donors to the Campaign and managing an appropriately sized portfolio.
- Overseeing the planning, creation, and implementation of all solicitation, stewardship programs and print materials for the Annual Fund including direct mail and email.
- Overseeing the planning and implementation of cultivation and stewardship benefits and events for Annual Fund donors and prospects.
- Overseeing the Individual Giving and Research Coordinator in the management of the telefunding team and working with the telefunding manager to maximize returns.
- Overseeing the Development Services Coordinator in proper processing, acknowledging and reporting of all contributed revenue.
- Special projects as assigned.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Successful candidates will have at least three to five years of experience with annual funds and gift entry best practices as well as some experience as a frontline fundraiser. He or she must have truly superior verbal and written communication skills, superb organizational skills, strong analytical and reporting skills, and a heartfelt appreciation for the performing arts. Knowledge of the database system. Tessitura is preferred though not required, as is familiarity with the art form of ballet. This position will require irregular working hours and days as needed for events.
Candidates should forward their cover letter and resume via email to:
Director of Development
(No Phone Call Please)
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. These statements are not intended to be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
More information about Pennsylvania Ballet can be found at www.paballet.org
Pennsylvania Ballet is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyCandidates should forward their cover letter and resume via email to: Jane Kamp Director of Development Jkamp@paballet.org (No Phone Call Please)
154 total views, 4 today