Full Time Job Pennsylvania Ballet seeks Manager, Foundation & Government Relations
POSITION: MANAGER, FOUNDATION & GOVERNMENT RELATIONS
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT
POSITION TYPE: FULL-TIME EXEMPT
The Manager, Foundation and Government Relations will be responsible for researching, gathering data, writing and submitting all proposals and reports to institutional funders as well as managing relationships with foundation and government representatives. This job is also responsible for government capital funding streams such as RACP and New Markets Tax Credits. The Manager will be an integral part of the development efforts of Pennsylvania Ballet.
- Prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to corporate foundations, foundations and government sources.
- Perform prospect research on corporate foundations, foundations, and government funding streams to evaluate prospects for funding.
- Work with finance to gather information necessary to report to institutional funders on current grant programs.
- Comply with all grant reporting as required by institutional funders – including RACP.
- Provide stewardship to current institutional donors including regular written updates and invitations to programs.
- Maintain knowledge of both institutional history and current programs.
- Serve as primary writer/reviewer for the department, working closely with artistic staff, marketing, community engagement and the School to provide consistency in messaging.
- Provide staff support at Ballet fundraising events and during performance runs, as needed (evening and weekend hours) and other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of two to four years fundraising experience, primarily in grant writing.
- Experience with relationship management and growing foundation and government grant programs strongly preferred
- Strong written communication skills; ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize their workload.
- Investigate, analyze, and synthesize large quantities of data into a user-friendly and concise format.
- Work in a deadline driven environment with attention to detail.
- Proficiently work with Microsoft office and databases.
- Maintain discretion with institutional information which is often confidential.
- Previous experience with non-profit fundraising.
- Able to work well in a team environment, handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Able to monitor and meet income goals.
- A heartfelt appreciation for the arts.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
To apply for this position, please send a resume, cover letter, and a sample grant proposal to email@example.com.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. These statements are not intended to be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
More information about Pennsylvania Ballet can be found at www.paballet.org
Pennsylvania Ballet is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please send a resume, cover letter, and a sample grant proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
241 total views, 1 today