Internship Pennsylvania Ballet seeks Development Intern
Pennsylvania Ballet, one of the country’s leading ballet companies, seeks a Development Intern for the 2017-18 season. The Development Intern will report directly to the Manager of Corporate Sponsorship & Special Events, and provide support to development department initiatives.
- Assist with special event coordination for the ballet’s annual Fall Gala, Nutcracker Magic, Swan Lake Dinner and Jewels Luncheon.
- Perform data entry and maintenance of the ballet’s windows-based fundraising database, Tessitura.
- Organize and schedule the fall online auction.
- Provide general support of department initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and internet applications (for Windows).
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Available to work some nights and weekends during ballet events.
- Friendly, outgoing, and eager to learn more about arts administration.
- Knowledge of ballet or the performing arts a plus, but not required.
- Free performance tickets.
- Opportunity to work with a creative and energetic team of arts professionals.
- Networking opportunities with leading arts organizations across the city.
Applicants must be available to work 15-20 hours per week, plus a few additional nights and weekends during ballet events. Length and content of internship can be tailored to fit course and requirement needs.
How to ApplyTo apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Rachael Glashan Rupisan at email@example.com. Please include the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line. Email only, no phone calls please.
407 total views, 1 today