Full Time Job Pennsylvania Ballet Association seeks Operations Manager
DEPARTMENT: General & Administrative
POSITION: Operations Manager
FLSA CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
POSITION TYPE: Regular Full Time
|The Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring the successful operation of the PA Ballet facilities – both as a physical asset and as a base of operations – and for coordination of all IT services. This position reports to the Director of Finance and Human Resources.
TYPICAL WORK ROUTINE INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO:
- Schedule, train and supervise front desk/security staff and cleaning staff
- Monitor and maintain buildings and grounds at N. Broad location
- Manage sub-contractors and coordinate maintenance projects
- Manage all annual service and preventive maintenance contracts including HVAC, pest control, alarm systems (fire and burglar), green roof, refuse/recycling collection and piano tuning/maintenance
- Prepare and maintain a master schedule for all Studio activities
- Coordinate with Director of Production to manage off-site storage facility in Sharon Hill, PA
- Develop and implement emergency procedures and evacuation plans including fire drills and implement safety and disaster training for staff
- Manage capital projects to ensure issues such as waste management, risk management and scheduling are addressed before work begins
- Manage all Studio rentals
- Review monthly utility and service invoices and submit check requests to Finance Department
- Monitor janitorial supply levels and order as necessary
- Manage a facilities budget
- Serve as liaison with vendors for all IT services (currently Information Technology Services), including Business Intelligence Services for all things related to Tessitura, Web Development Services for website connection to Ticket Philadelphia, and Infrastructure Services for computer software and hardware.
- Manage staff requests for IT services to ensure IT work hours fall within contractual limits when possible.
- Maintain server and all software licenses and upgrades. Implement any/all new software. Work with vendor and ED to prioritize upgrading and/or replacement of computer hardware.
- Manage computers, MS Office accounts, and phones for all staff, including set up for new employees and the disabling of terminated employees’ accounts.
- Maintain shared office database (currently stored on a Synology NAS system), ensuring proper storage allocation, routine backups, and routine maintenance.
- Provide on-site assistance to staff with any computer issues, and arrange for vendor assistance when necessary.
- Maintain phone system and liaise with vendor (currently DCAnet) when necessary.
- Other Administrative duties and projects as assigned.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- College degree is required
- A minimum of five years of related experience is required
- Aptitude for administration, management, construction, mechanical equipment, landscaping, computer usage, purchasing, supervision, security and general services
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills with the ability to manage priorities and deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with all constituents in a school environment
- Knowledge of O.S.H.A. and E.P.A. requirements and the ability to routinely follow those guidelines and requirements
- This position may require irregular working hours and days as needed
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and computer technology
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
To apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.
Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include the aforementioned tasks, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list of tasks is illustrative ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by positions in this class. It does not imply that all positions within the class perform all the duties listed, not does it necessarily list all possible duties that may be assigned.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
224 total views, 1 today