Part Time Job Front Desk Staff-Sales Person
Do you want to be a part of Pure Barre Media but you aren’t quite ready to be an instructor?? We are hiring for part-time barretenders (front desk) for the grand opening of Pure Barre Media. Located at the new Granite Run Promenade in Media, PA.
Ideal candidates will have a dance, choreography, or cheerleading background and want experience with Pure Barre before considering becoming an instructor in the future.
Our tried and true method can shape every body and fit any schedule. Clients will draw inspiration from our community of women. Achieve the body they’ve always dreamed of.
* Enthusiastic, confident and outgoing personality
* Passion for fitness, wellness, and helping others
* Ability and desire to build client relationships through outstanding customer service
* Active lifestyle, already living a health-centered life
* Dependable with a strong work ethic – natural willingness to go above and beyond
* Background in dance, fitness, cheerleading or barre concept
* Availability to work 10-20 hours per week (classes are offered early mornings, midday, evenings, weekends, and holidays)
* Must have your own, reliable transportation
* Sell, upsell, assist clients with retail and package purchases before and after class
* Tag, inventory and prepare retail items for in-store purchases.
* Complete all studio administrative needs, client follow-up emails & phone calls and keeping the studio tidy
* Ability to lift hand weights, mats and other equipment
* Experience with mindbody software a plus, but not required
How to ApplyIf you meet the qualifications and are interested in joining the Pure Barre Media Team, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Contact Information
115 total views, 1 today