Part Time Job Pure Barre Chestnut Hill seeks Fitness Instructor
Pure Barre, one of the largest, most established boutique barre fitness franchises in the nation, is hiring part-time teachers! Pure Barre is the fastest, most effective way to transform your body. The intense, non-impact workout utilizes small isometric movements done at the ballet barre to lift your seat, tone your body and burn fat.
- Enthusiastic, confident and friendly with an outgoing and positive personality
- Passion for fitness, wellness and helping others
- Currently living an active and healthy lifestyle
- Ability and desire to build client relationships through outstanding customer service
- Reliable with a strong work ethic and willingness to go above and beyond
- Comfortable and assertive to energetically command a room of 20+ people for a 50-minute class
- Strong musicality with the ability to keep rhythm and count to the beat of music
- Background in dance, fitness or barre concept (ideal but not required)
- Capable of memorizing choreography and picking up technique quickly
- Comfortable answering client questions regarding technique and modifications if needed
- Open to receiving feedback while having the mindset to continuously learn
- Motivated team player
- Available to teach a minimum of 5 classes per week (classes are offered early mornings, midday, evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Diligent planning and preparation before each class which includes studying choreography
- Promote, sell, upsell and assist clients with retail and package purchases before and after class
- Assist with various in-studio needs including client follow-ups and keeping the studio clean
- Must be able to lift hand weights, demonstrate full body pushups, and maintain high-energy
All Teachers are required to complete a 4-day training at one of our corporate training centers, as well as significant ‘at home’ study and preparation for certification before being eligible to teach classes. Minimum one year commitment to teaching required before attending the 4-day training.
How to ApplyIf you meet the qualifications and are interested in joining the Pure Barre Chestnut Hill team, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your contact information and your weekly availability to teach classes. Serious applicants only. Look forward to hearing from you!
212 total views, 1 today