Koresh Dance Company is a cornerstone of Philadelphia’s cultural landscape and has been serving the community for over 30 years through the art of dance. A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Koresh fulfills this mission in three ways: performance, outreach and education.
Koresh Dance Company is looking for a part-time project manager to assist the Company and Staff in facilitating a new community engagement initiative, “Neighborhood Connections”. Through this program Koresh will offer neighborhood based performances and class opportunities in several diverse communities.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Project Manager:
· Primary liaison between project partners and community participants
· Assist in coordination of the Company’s dancers and teachers scheduling for community performances and outreach
· Assist Marketing Director to promote performances and activities
· Research and assist in collaboration opportunities with community organizations
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to engage with community leaders and organizations
· Ability to independently manage deadlines and scheduling
Schedule and Compensation:
· Flex schedule on-site approximately 10 hours per week. Workload and hours may vary some per week based on the project’s natural ebb and flow.
· Compensation approximately $750 per month
· Initial availability of at least 9 months required
Koresh Dance Company is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply: Please send resume and cover letter to Sharon Place, Development Director – [email protected]