Ballet 180 School in Devon, PA is seeking a friendly and detail-oriented team member to join our front desk staff. Approximate hours are Monday-Thursday from 3:30-6:30pm and Saturdays from 8:30-11:30am.
- Greet students upon arrival and assist teachers as needed with classroom preparations.
- Follow-up with potential students and check-in with new and existing students.
- Answer emails and phone calls.Draft Eblasts & promotional emails.
- Copyedit, fact-check, and proofread content across channels to ensure the highest level of quality, accuracy, and consistency in grammar, spelling, punctuation, style, and tone.
- Maintain a clean environment and ensure that the studio is safe and presentable.
- Regularly check to see what needs to be replaced, repaired, or improved within the studio.
- Assist backstage at performances and events
- Other duties as assigned.
About Ballet 180 School:
Ballet 180 School inspires a 180-degree positive transformation of the mind, body, and soul through dance classes, performances, and community events. We have a talented team and a wonderful work environment. For more information, visit ballet180.org.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to [email protected].