The most common errors that prevent your listing from being posted are:
1. Event title is in all caps
2. Event title has a variety of punctuation marks – !!! () 
3. Event title contains information other than Company/Individual – Live/Hybrid/Virtual – Name of Show
See other approved events for samples of the correct format
1. Should only tell us about the show and the participants
2. Descriptions should NOT contain information provided in other required fields such as date/time, venue, pricing, ticket links, etc.
1. Links contain tracking code, including FB code.
1. Missing fields
2. No photo or photo is a ridiculous high res image in size
3. Event is really a fundraiser and promoted as such.
4. Multiple events are listed on a single listing.
5. Listing is soliciting for donations, subscriptions, users on social media
6. Event is not occurring in the greater Philadelphia region
7. Any information provided is deemed hurtful, racist, misogynistic, homophobic, or otherwise detrimental to a positive arts community.
8. Copyright infringements or other legal issues.