[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] SHARP Dance Company Audition

Diane Sharp corpdancer at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 20:47:26 EDT 2021

SHARP Dance Company is looking to add a new male dancer and new female dancer to our company this Summer/Fall.  The company tours nationally and internationally with approximately 15 performances per year and a home season performance in Philadelphia every Spring & Fall.

In July & August rehearsals are Monday and Thursday evenings and the rest of the year rehearsals are Monday & Wednesday mornings 10AM-1PM in Philadelphia.  We are looking for someone proficient in modern dance with a strong technically background that is willing to sign a year contract starting in June.  If interested, please email Artistic Director Diane Sharp-Nachsin at diane at sharpdance.org with some work samples/reel, photos and a resume.

Dancers will have paid performances and opportunity to tour in U.S. and abroad.  Covid has forced cancellations of certain gigs set for 2021 & 2022.  The company is currently looking for dancers to join the company for our Fall Philadelphia performance and newly rebooked touring gigs through  June 2022.

Dancers Must:

   -
-be available July & August Monday and Thursday nights

   -
-be available in the fall/winter/Spring Monday mornings & Wednesday mornings 10-1

   -
-be willing to sign one year contract