[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] See new virtual works from local dance artists with LSDC!

Maddie Hopfield - Leah Stein Dance Company info at leahsteindanceco.org
Tue Mar 30 11:55:04 EDT 2021

Greetings & Happy Spring!

As we welcome in the abundance of the season we would be thrilled to share
space and keep creativity alive with you online.

*STUDIO WORKS*, Leah Stein Dance Company's ongoing performance series
featuring local movement-based artists, will be running live on Zoom *THIS
Thursday, April 1 from 7-8:30pm.*

Our Spring 2021 Showcase, "Reflections in Isolation" features 3 sensational
artists: *Crux, Jungwoong Kim, and Caitlin Green. *

Email  ArtRoomStudioPhilly at gmail.com <ArtRoomStudioPhilly at gmail.com> or
visit here <https://www.leahsteindanceco.org/swspring2021> to register/find
more info.
Join us! This lineup is not to be missed - exploring a dialogue that is
important for all creatives today, as we reflect on the past & find ways to
move ahead.

Looking forward to connecting with you,
LSDC