[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Dine & Dance Fundraiser by Burgundy Blue Dance

Burgundy Blue Dance Company burgundybluedance at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 21:57:37 EST 2019

Come and support Burgundy Blue Dance Company at our first fundraiser. Enjoy
a wonderful night of dance films and a tasty three course meal. Funds
raised contribute to theater rental, rehearsal space, dance programs and
more! March 10th from 6:00pm-8:30pm. Tickets are $50 and can be purchased
at burgundybluedance.com/tickets.
Email burgundybluedance at gmail.com with any questions.Can't make it to our
Fundraiser? That's okay! Donations can be made through our website at
burgundybluedance.com/tickets
We appreciate any contribution to our company! We hope to see you there!

Location: Maas Building
1325 N Randolph St, Philadelphia, PA 19122
Time: 6-8:30pm
Date: March 10th
Tickets: $50