[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Isabel Lewis - Open Call for The School for Temporary Liveness

Alejandro Calcaño Bertorelli alejandro at temporaryliveness.org
Mon Mar 4 11:43:13 EST 2019

I’m reaching out on behalf of The University of the Arts School of Dance
and our forthcoming project, The School for Temporary Liveness. Reimagining
performance through the poetic frame of a school, The School for Temporary
Liveness will take place from September 25th - October 2nd, 2019 at the
Philadelphia Art Alliance and is being supported by The Pew Center for Arts
& Heritage.

As a part of The School, we are commissioning a new performance work by
artist Isabel Lewis. Isabel is looking for dancers in the Philadelphia area
to be a part of this new work. Please find the official open call here
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aBCkWztFR4f3lxZAFRD1rQ6lFA7yF6OC/view?usp=sharing>
.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out with further questions. As the project
approaches, we’ll be able to share more details on programming and events.
I hope you’ll all be able to join us for all or part of it!

Very best,

Alejandro