[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Have your company photo on PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Home page

PhiladelphiaDANCE.org philadelphiadance at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 08:09:21 EST 2018

Submit Your Photo For Consideration for PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Home Page for
2019

We are once again seeking photo submissions for the home page slider on
PhiladelphiaDANCE.org <http://philadelphiadance.org/> to kick off 2019!
This is a full year of free advertising for you!  Plus we are launching an
all new home page very soon!
In 2018, our home page had over 1.4 million unique visitors!

*Requirements:*
– Photo must be 2000px Wide x 1200px High and 72dpi only. No high
resolution photos. If your photo does not fit our format and we choose to
use it, it may be subject to editing.
– Dancer or Dance Company must be based in Philadelphia or surrounding
counties. We will not list NJ, DE or out of state based companies, sorry.
– Photo Credit MUST be supplied on submitted form.
– Preference given to photos taken in 2018 as opposed to photos from the
past. Preference given to images featuring companies vs. solo dancers.
– Photos MUST NOT have any writing, watermarks or logos on them.
– Backgrounds should be plain so as to feature the dancers.

*Disclaimers:*– Final selection and publishing of photos on
PhiladelphiaDANCE.org is solely at the discretion of the editorial board.
– In submitting a photograph, you assign limited rights for
PhiladelphiaDANCE.org to publish this photo on our home page at
www.philadelphiadance.org for a period of up to one year. No compensation
is offered or provided. Submitting party is acknowledges with their
submission that they are an authorized representative of the dancer, dance
company or photographer associated with the submitted photograph and have
permissions as necessary to enter this submission.

*TO SUBMIT YOUR PHOTO - GO TO*
*https://philadelphiadance.org/dancejournal/submit-photo-consideration-philadelphiadance-org-home-page-2019/
<https://philadelphiadance.org/dancejournal/submit-photo-consideration-philadelphiadance-org-home-page-2019/>*