[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] ContempraDANCE Theatre Company's Holiday Performance

info at contempradance.com info at contempradance.com
Fri Nov 23 13:11:10 EST 2018

HOLIDAYS HAVE ARRIVED AND SO HAS THE "PHILLY NUTT CRAK-UP". GIVE A GIFT OF
JOY AND LAUGHTER YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!

A SHOW FOR ALL AGES!

By popular demand, ContempraDANCE Theatre's "Philly Nutt Crak-Up" returns to
the Avenue of the Arts for its 15th year performing in Philadelphia.

Suzanne Roberts Theatre. THE FUN BEGINS!! Celebrate our season opening night
pre-show with wine, beer and cheese. Then mingle with our nutty cast post
performance.

Friday, November 30th starting at 6:45pm. If you can't make opening night
join us for our other show times below!

https://youtu.be/Suv5AF4d6a8

Showtimes:

November 30 @ 8pm