[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Spring dance classes for all ages start today and soon

Loren Groenendaal lorengroenendaal at gmail.com
Tue May 1 12:20:49 EDT 2018

Hi Philadelphia,

Spring into Dance! Dance into Spring!

My Spring 2 session classes start today, later this week, and next week.
All of my classes balance learning technique and expanding creativity.

*STARTS TODAY:*
*MAKING MOVES for AGES 7-12 *
Tuesdays 5:30-6:30pm
University City Arts League, 4226 Spruce St. Philadelphia, PA 19104, 3rd
floor rear dance studio

*Drop-in is possible on May 1 to try it, after that I would like
commitment, so we can accumulate our learning in a performance on the last
day.*
May Session is May 1-29 (5 weeks)
More Info and Registration: https://makingmoves-may-
tuesdays-west.eventbrite.com
Invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/356757754824453/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/356757754824453/>

*STARTS TOMORROW:*
*CREATIVE MOVEMENT for AGES 3-5*
Wednesdays 5:15-6:00pm
Philadelphia Tango School, 2030 Frankford Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19125

Spring 2 is May 2-June 6 (6 weeks)
More info and Registration: https://creativemovement-
spring2018-wed-fishtown.eventbrite.com
Invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/411336329319287/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/411336329319287/>

*STARTS THIS THURSDAY:*
<https://www.facebook.com/events/356757754824453/>*STORYDANCE, AGES 2-5*
Thursdays 2:30-3:30pm
University City Arts League, 4226 Spruce St. Philadelphia, PA 19104

*You can try it once on May 3 before you commit. Drop-in will only be
possible after that if there is enough enrollment to run the class.*
Spring 2 session is May 3-31 (5 weeks).
More info and Registration: https://storydance-spring2018-
thursdays-west.eventbrite.com
Invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/182144632512542/

*STARTS NEXT TUESDAY:*
*MODERN DANCE for ADULTS*
Tuesdays 6:30-8:00 PM
University City Arts League, 4226 Spruce St. Philadelphia, PA 19104, 3rd
floor rear dance studio

*Today May 1 and beyond drop-in possible, but you can also get a discount
for signing up for the next session:*
Spring 2 Session is May 8-29 (4 weeks)
More info and Registration: https://adultmodern-spring2-
tuesdays-west.eventbrite.com
Invite your friends: https://www.facebook.com/events/2004093733161879/
<https://www.facebook.com/events/2004093733161879/>

*Email LorenTeachesMovement at gmail.com <LorenTeachesMovement at gmail.com> with
interest and questions*

Best,
Loren

*Loren Groenendaal*
MFA in Choreography
BA in Dance and Visual Arts
Certified Movement Analyst
Freelance Teaching Artist as Loren Teaches Movement
<https://www.lorenteachesmovement.com/>
Founding Artistic Director of Vervet Dance <http://www.vervetdance.org/>
Founding Member, Curator of Impermanent Society of Philadelphia
<http://www.impermanentsociety.com/>
Founding Member, Board Member, Artist in Residence of Mascher Space
Cooperative <http://mascherdance.com/>

Accepting secure tax deductible donations to Vervet Dance through Fractured
Atlas
<https://www.fracturedatlas.org/site/fiscal/profile?id=8174#about_project> to
support our ongoing expenses and upcoming projects.