[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Last Get What You Need on April 15th

Zornitsa at Here[begin] Dance zornitsa at herebegindance.com
Fri Apr 6 11:40:47 EDT 2018

Hi dance community,

The very last Get What You Need for this season is happening on Sun. April
15th.

For the first time in a few years I will also be showing a solo I'm working
on called Untitled and Solo.

As always, everyone is welcome and its FREE. We will be coming back in
November 2018.

Also, Get What You Need now travels, so if you have a community right
outside of Philly who you would like to organize Get What You Need for,
please email me and if my schedule permits I will make it happen.

Get What You Need

at Mascher Space Co-op

155 Cecil B. Moore Ave.

Philadelphia, PA

April 15th 2pm -4pm

FREE

Showing:

Dawn Werme Pratson
Noa Schnitzer
Zornitsa Stoyanova

You get 30 minutes.
Invite your friends and collaborators.
Get feedback.
Free to attend and participate.
You get what you need.

Get what you need is a way to support and engage in conversation about the
work and life of a dance maker. Sign up in advance by emailing:
zornitsa at herebegindance.com to reserve your 30 minute slot. You can do
whatever you want with your time (show a piece, talk about a concept, go
through budgets, brainstorm funding, anything connected to you as a dancer
and dance maker). Invite your friends and collaborators - low stakes, good
conversation!

Zornitsa will be present and available as a resource.

Events will be open to the public, but not heavily marketed, so it really is
from the dance community for the dance community. If no one signs for a slot
on a particular date, event will be canceled.

performance artist | curator | lighting designer | photographer | filmmaker
| teacher
writer for thinkingdance.net

 <http://www.herebegindance.com> www.herebegindance.com