[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Saturday Morning Ballet Unbound at 954 DMC

Loren McFalls loren.c.mcfalls at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:03:03 EDT 2018

Join Loren McFalls every Saturday morning at 954 Dance Movement Collective
for Ballet Unbound!!

—10-11 am at 954 Dance Movement Collective (954 N. 8th Street)
—$5 class fee (cash or venmo)
—Class continues weekly on Saturdays at 10 am and Mondays at 8 pm!

https://www.facebook.com/events/2010604369264140/

Stay after class on Saturdays for Contemporary with Tyana Haskins!! (Also
$5)

https://www.facebook.com/events/331415930681109/

BALLET UNBOUND is a fun and inclusive class covering ballet basics in
comfortable clothes and eclectic music. We will benefit fully from the
positive strengthening and alignment that ballet has to offer. The goal of
this practice is to focus on the bodies we have, not the one that we once
had or the one we imagine is possible. We appreciate what we have and we
build from there with a good attitude and a positive work ethic.

LOREN MCFALLS is from Lawrenceville, Georgia and has been a member of the
Philadelphia dance community since 2008. She has performed with femme.
collective, Keila Cordova Dances, Hatched, and the Drexel Dance Ensemble.
Loren has been featured in performances at Fringe Festival, Regional Dance
America's S.E.R.B.A. and Atlanta's Ballet Fest. She holds a B.S. in
Television/Communication studies from Drexel University and is an Event
Manager at Sparks Marketing. Loren currently teaches Ballet Unbound at 954
Dance Movement Collective. She is also a freelance choreographer for both
stage and film, and the artistic director of femme. collective.

--
--
*loren mcfalls*

www.lorenmcfalls.com