[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] CoontempaDANCE Theatre Company's Spring show is coming!!

info at contempradance.com info at contempradance.com
Tue Apr 3 12:58:58 EDT 2018

ContempraDANCE Theatre Company

"Lights up the Stage"

Saturday April 21st 2018

Come see our final performance at the Painted Bride in Philly!!

ContempraDANCE Theatre Company Features  "TimeDance", dances from the 1900's
to present day with music by Mozart, Benny Goodman, Beatles, Fifth
Dimension, Gloria Gayner, Paula Abdul, McHammer and lots more! Also
performing some of our favorite past repertoire works. "Within My Soul",
"Variation of Blues", "Crash Course" and more surprises.

WHEN: April 21st 2018

WHERE: Painted Bride Art Center

230 Vine Street

Philadelphia, PA. 19106

SHOWTIMES:

Saturday April 21st  2:30pm &  7:00pm

Immediately following "Lights up the Stage" ContempraDANCE Theatre Company
hosts the "The 2018 Spring Youth Regional Dance Festival". (included with
your ticket purchase). Pre-professional youth companies will perform on
stage.

Meet the cast after the 2:30 and 7:30 show

Join us pre-show Saturday at 6:30pm for wine, beer and cheese.

TICKETS:

$30 Adults

$25 Children 12 & under

(group rates available for 15 or more. Please call 610.225.3007 to reserve
group rate tickets or for more info)

Order tickets online at:  <http://www.danceboxoffice.com/?page_id=1351>
http://www.danceboxoffice.com/?page_id=1351

For more information call: 610.225.3007