[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] LISTSERV NOTICE / REMINDER

PhiladelphiaDANCE.org philadelphiadance at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 11:41:04 EST 2017

Many of you have begun posting notices to the listserv just hours before an
event or class. While I understand the need for a last-minute push to get
people to attend, please note we cannot guarantee your notice will go out
on time.  The listserv is moderated manually to prevent spam and unwanted
emails.  This means I need to see and review the message before it is
released. Contrary to popular belief, I am not always in front of a
computer.  This is why we recommend allowing at least 12-24 hours for
posting a message in advance of your event.

While I will endeavor to accommodate last minute requests, if your message
is time specific, and I can not get to it in time, it will simply be
deleted from the listserv cue.

--

Tel. 484-469-0288
eFax. 610-672-1906