[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] ZoomDance Winter Camp for 2.5-6 year olds

Sarah Gladwin Camp Sarah.Gladwin.Camp at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 10:42:39 EST 2017

*ZoomDance Winter Break Camp! *

*DATES:  *December 26 - January 2

*SCHEDULE:  *9am-3pm, with extended care or half-day options

*LOCATION:*  Equilibrium Dance, 1802 S. Broad Street

*AGES: * 2.5-6 year olds welcome! (Children need to be fully potty trained.)

*PROGRAM:  *At ZoomDance Camp there’s plenty of space for all kids to
expend energy, express themselves, and find something new they love.

Mornings are spent in the studio. Over the week we will have lots of
different movement classes, group games, art projects, dancing, and
performing. Each day will feature ZoomDance performance workshops centered
around one of our favorite stories relate to outer space, the moon,
rockets, meteors, and more. We’ll fly rescue missions, meet new alien
friends, mix up moon puffy paint, stir up galaxies in a bottle, learn about
the planets, and work together to fly a giant space ship. Friday morning
will be a performance day where friends and family will be invited in to
see what we’ve been working on.

Afternoons we have picnic-style lunch in the studio and a little quiet
time, then playground trips (weather-dependent) or library field trips, as
well as creating scenery for the show, and big group movement games.

*PRICES: *

Full days $60/day, or $55/day if you sign up for the full camp

Half days $40/day, or $35/day if you sign up for the full camp

Extended hours are $5 for morning or $10/hour in the afternoon.
Sibling registration saves 10% on the camp day.

**We don’t want cost to be the reason a child isn’t dancing with us. Please
reach out if you need us to work out a specific arrangement for your
family.**

*Pick your schedule!* You can choose full or half days, and which days you
want to join.
Half-day campers can choose morning or afternoon, with the option to stay
until 1pm if you are a morning camper. (Default is that you’ll be added to
the morning group. If you want afternoon, please email info at zoomdance.org)

*SIGN-UP:  *www.zoomdance.com/camps/

Ask us questions!

info at zoomdance.org

215-326-9613 <(215)%20326-9613>

Hope to see you there!

Sarah

*Founder, Director*
ZoomDance:  Action Adventure Story-Telling Movement Programs

Winter Camp: December 26 - January 2
Winter Session Starts January 8
Awesome Birthday Parties available any time

Phone:  215-326-9613
Email:  info at zoomdance.org
More Info, Schedule, and Birthday Parties:  www.zoomdance.com
Visit us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/ZoomDancePhilly>