[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Reminders from PhiladelphiaDANCE.org

PhiladelphiaDANCE.org philadelphiadance at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 09:21:41 EST 2017

I know it is a very busy time of year for all. But just a few reminders ...

1.
*Time to list JANUARY 2018 performances to the Dance Calendar*Check if not
already listed at http://www.philadelphiadance.org/calendar/?d=2018-01-01
Then submit your event at
http://www.philadelphiadance.org/calendar/index.php?com=submit
Please follow the instructions so your listing matches our format for best
exposure and promotion

2. *Time to list JANUARY 2018 classes to the Dance Class Calendar*
Check if not already listed at
http://www.philadelphiadance.org/classes/?d=2018-01-01
Then submit your class at
http://www.philadelphiadance.org/classes/index.php?com=submit
Please follow the instructions so your listing matches our format for best
exposure and promotion
Please do not list for more than 6 months at a time. Things change and
editing/deleting is labor intensive.

3. *DO ADD your discount offers for PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Members for 2018
for additional exposure*
both on the member website as well as in our private eNewsletter.  Add your
offers here -
https://philadelphiadance.org/members/offer-a-discount-to-our-members/

*LAST BUT NOT LEAST - There is still time to WIN A FREE 1 YEAR MEMBERSHIP
TO PhiladelphiaDANCE.org*
Just enter your name and email at
https://philadelphiadance.org/dancejournal/2017/12/12/win-free-membership-philadelphiadance-org/
There is no obligation or purchase required. We are simply giving away one
free membership a day until Christmas!