[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Feldenkrais Classes in January

Megan Wilson Stern mcwilson3 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 10:21:41 EST 2017

In January, I'm offering three *Feldenkrais Method*® *Awareness Through
Movement*® classes and one workshop. Mark your calendar!

*Awareness Through Movement*® classes are a series of gentle movements with
directed attention that excite curiosity while allowing the body and mind
to relax. Classes are interesting and enjoyable whether your aim is improve
performance, feel more comfortable in daily life, or spend some time in
meditative movement. Students increase awareness of themselves and improve
comfort and efficiency in movement through self-discovery.

*When: *Wednesdays, January 10,17, 24 from 10am-11am
*Where: *The Art Room, 2329 S. 3rd St. 2nd Floor
 *How Much: *$10 per class or $25 for all three.

The workshop is *Saturday, January 27 10am-12pm* at The Art Room. More info
coming soon.

These classes are appropriate for anyone--  no movement experience is
necessary and physical limitations are not a problem. So bring yourself as
you are and your non-dancing friend! If possible, please bring your own
towel and/or blanket to lie on. Yoga mats are sometimes helpful also.

*Interested, but can't make it this time? Feel free to contact me- we may
be able to set up an additional class with you and a few friends! *