[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Need 3 dancers for Flash Mob Engagement Proposal this Sun 8/6 from 8:50-12:20pm

Alexandra Lucia Vidich alexandraluciavidich at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 17:24:15 EDT 2017

Hello Dancers!

I am seeking 3 dancers with advanced ballet/contemporary dance technique
for a Surprise Engagement Flash Mob on *Sun 8/6 from 8:50am-12:20pm*.  We
are dancing to *Tale as Old as Time* from *Beauty & the Beast*. There will
be a live singer performing as Belle, 7 professional dancers, and a chorus
of 12 dancing family members. It's going to be so much fun and so beautiful!

*SURPRISE ENGAGEMENT FLASH MOB Sun 8/6 from 8:50am-12:20pm*

*PAY: $60 CASH*

*Costume: Jean or black shorts with sneakers (that you provide - I have
some spares depending on sizes)*

If interested, please email me ASAP with your photo, a little bit about
you, and confirm you are available for this gig!! Thanks so much!
Looking forward to dancing with you :)

Sincerely,
Alexandra (Alie Vidich)
alexandraluciavidich at gmail.com