[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] August, September & Fringe Listings

PhiladelphiaDANCE.org philadelphiadance at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 08:34:52 EDT 2017

*It's time to add your dance performance listings for August, September and
even Fringe shows to the dance calendar!​*Go to
http://www.philadelphiadance.org/calendar/  and click on 'Submit Event' in
the right hand menu.

****For Fringe performances, please have your event title follow this
format -  FringeArts - Company - Show Title*

*NEW POLICY*
As a matter of policy, we have decided to no longer publish press releases
or review shows that are not first listed on the Dance
Calendar.  While we want to equally promote all performances, this has to
be a quid pro quo situation where you equally support our
efforts as well.  If you have time to create a listing on FaceBook, Philly
Fun Guide, etc., then you can also create a listing on the
Dance Calendar as well.

*PhiladelphiaDANCE.org*