[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Youth LGBTQ+ Dance Workshop

The Whole Shebang art.at.shebang at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 18:07:14 EDT 2017

Coming up at The Whole Shebang...

*I SEE YOU: A LGBTQ youth dance workshop*
ages 11-17yrs old

*Weekend 1: July 14-16*
July 14: 7-9pm
July 15: 4:30-6:30pm
July 16: 4:30-6:30pm

*Weekend 2: July 21-23*
July 21: 7-9pm
July 22: 4:30-6:30pm
July 23: 4:30-6:30pm

*Cost:* $12/class* or Pay What You Wish (no one will be turned away!)

*Participants will use dance and improvisation, exploring the four elements
of earth, air, fire, and water. We will use these archetypes, and even
create our own, to develop new ways of self expression. Students should
feel free to bring other art forms they use to class; journaling, painting,
writing, playing music, etc. are welcome. Those who may not consider
themselves dancers or even artists are highly encouraged to attend--this
workshop is meant for all levels of experience! *

*I SEE YOU is dedicated to building an empowering and supportive space
through active listening, community building, and a collective commitment
to love and understanding.*

Reserve your spot here:
http://www.thewholeshebangphilly.com/take-classes/i-see-you-a-lgbtq-youth-dance-and-art-making-workshop

--