[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Dance Church this Sunday at Shebang - dance it out

The Whole Shebang art.at.shebang at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 16:43:52 EDT 2017

*THIS SUNDAY June 11am - 12:30pm *(after this one you gotta wait til August
)
*Dance Church!!*
*$5-10 sliding scale*
at The Whole Shebang
enter through the Neumann Goretti High School parking lot (our door has
flags above it)

A sweaty, ecstatic-dance inspired, get grooving, get moving, morning dance
 party.

Let's feel our insides and outsides and parts in between together... you
know, like one does at a dance party. :) With gentle facilitation and tune
organization by Meg Foley.

Let the dances begin....  Any one, any level, any discipline.

--
The Whole Shebang
1813 South 11th street