[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Lyons and Tigers presents Askew in Solow Fest 2017

Darcy Lyons darcydlyons at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 16:00:27 EDT 2017

Lyons and Tigers presents ASKEW as part of SoLow Festival 2017

Featuring new dance work by:
Darcy Lyons (all performance dates)
Celine McBride & Margot Steinberg (all performance dates)
Mary-Carmen Webb (Sunday performances ONLY)

Saturday, June 17 at 8 PM
Sunday*, June 18 at 7 PM
Saturday, June 24 at 8 PM
Sunday*, June 25 at 7 PM
*Sad Girl Chronicles will be performed on Sunday dates ONLY)

WHERE: All performances take place at The Iron Factory, 118 Fontain Street,
3rd Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19122
HOW: Pay What You Can, reserve tickets using our google form
<https://goo.gl/forms/vRovkW2TFKQjfrgp1> or just show up :)
Contact: darcy at lyonsandtigers.org
Info: http://www.lyonsandtigers.org/, http://www.solowfest.com/

Darcy Lyons presents Rx, a new dance theater solo featuring Mary-Carmen
Webb embodying the overwhelming, incapacitation that severe panic can
cause. The small, intimate audience will witness (up close) one woman’s
journey through absolute fear.

Celine McBride & Margot Steinberg explore the role of fight or flight that
happens within conversation. Title of work TBD. :)

On Sunday performances only, Mary-Carmen Webb will present her new duet,
tentatively titled Sad Girl Chronicles performed by herself and Lily Kind.
She writes:

Unmasked, two women holding faces.
Called pretty things, and
Surprisingly tired of repetitive pick-up lines.
We are not entirely sure you will be entertained.
Xoxo
Snuggle Pants and Sugar Tits.

--

Darcy Lyons