[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Studio in Ardmore hiring Dance Educators

Lisa Welsh lisa at fpdancearts.com
Thu Jun 1 23:13:13 EDT 2017

First Position Dance Arts in Ardmore Is looking for dance educators
for several teaching positions. Saturdays 10-11 AM, Ballet A (dancers
have had 1-3 years ballet training) and 11-12 Combination class,
Ballet/Jazz for K-1st graders. Sundays 10-11 AM Creative Dance 3-4
year olds, 11:15-12:15 Ballet A, 12:30-1:30 Combination class
Ballet/Jazz for K-1st graders. FPDA has been serving the Main Line for
26 years. Easy public transit access. Cool neighborhood. FPDA is
located on Lancaster Ave.

Need to book teachers asap. I want to get my 2017-2018 schedule out
within the next 2-3 weeks.
ᐧ